Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Expect God.

I am going back to school.  I start March 11th.  I was asked to speak at a women's event.  It happens March 21st.  These are not what I expected my March to bring.  But I have been praying for God to do BIG things.  Am I surprised? I am not.  I am AW-MAZED!  He means more to me than ANYTHING, and I desire people to see HOW much HE cares for each one of us, and with that, how HE desires that we bring HIM more glory through EVERYTHING in our lives!

Father, I do these things not of my power, but of YOURS!  Prepare me for school, soften my heart to build relationships with those in my class.  May You prepare my heart, to speak the message YOU want me to share.  Prepare the hearts of those who will be listening.  Holy Spirit move, Lord, be blessed, and ALL the glory is Yours! I am honored to be used for Your glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment