Friday, February 7, 2014

Joy? JOY!!


So, I walk in the door to work, and my ‘Joy Destroyer Detector’ went off!!!  LOUD sirens in my head saying, ‘JOY STEALER, JOY STEALER’  Immediately I spoke with the high Power, seated on the throne and I asked, “Do not let this Joy Destroyer, destroy my joy!  John 16:22, NO one can steal my joy, Nehemiah 8:10 The JOY of the Lord will be/is my strength.”  Whew, that was a close one, and the battle still wages, but I am not battling against flesh and blood…I battle against the evil forces, it is this dark world, and he will not win, for I am on the winning side, the side that has already CONQUERED, I am an heir, and my KING will not let me be defeated!  *BAM, KER-POW, HI-YAH!* take that!   Joy is still freely flowing from this ZRT Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment