Friday, September 17, 2021

From Behind the Lines

 

Lord. My heart is heavy and I desire to be used for Your glory. 

These days are full of confusion, fear, information and misinformation. There are facts floating around and there are political goals attempting to be made fact.  There are statistics being skewed to create a certain view or response from people. There is a V that seems to be the sole cause of all of this chaos.

Mask or not mask? Get the inoculation or not get it? Is this V really this bad? Why don’t people just do this or that? There is division in families, work places, churches, communities, etc.  So many say they are confused or scared and just want the facts. Who does one trust these days?! Who has the best interest of the people, for me? All great questions.

I have prayed for clarity. I have prayed for peace of mind and protection from being blinded by one side or the other.  I have prayed for humility.  It is not an accident You have me as a nurse in these days.  I have even asked You, O Lord.  Why now? And I don’t get very far.  Your word resounds in my heart and mind, I was made for such a time as this. Just as Esther. Abraham. Issac. Moses. Ruth. Naomi. Etc. I was just sharing the other day with my husband how I know the Lord placed me in nursing at this time to be educated and pay attention to what is happening because I don’t think I would be questioning things like I am.  And questioning things is a good thing.  That is how a person learns and grows. The things I see in the hospital don’t exactly line up with the media and what is said and shown.

It is easy for me to get overwhelmed by ALL that is happening in the world and in the United States.  And quite frankly, ALL of it is out of my hand.  Therefore, I work daily not to worry about it.  Stay informed yes, worry no.  When I drive to work, I observe that nothing appears to be out of the norm. People are in their cars, listening to their booming stereos, or talking on their phones or reaching to monkey with the kids in the back seat.  All seems to be in working order. Yet, discussions with people, or overhearing discussions with people or even the looks people share when out in public, along with any media you turn on, states otherwise.  There is chaos. So, I ask the Lord, what is my role in all of this.  I desire people to change, people to unite, people to understand the bigger picture and to do right for the sake of others, yet I cannot change the world, the United States, the state of Montana or the City of Billings.  But the Lord gently reminds my heart, I can help those in my sphere. My family, my friends, co-workers, patients and their families, my home church, etc.  There are people I can pour into. People we can have a discussion with to stay informed.  Share facts and information beside what the mainstream media is telling us.

There are many questions running through my head.  As numbers continue to rise (per the media) in regards to cases of C+ patients, and increased number in the ICU, I a a bit perturbed by them stating the Vaxxed vs the unvaxxed.  There is SO much information left out of these statistics listed. And, no where do I see the numbers listed of the increase in patients, in the hospitals with complications from the V?! I have been keeping a tally of patients I have cared for as well as other nurses on my unit, that have cared for patients with “unexplained medical complications”. That is the note multiple physicians and medical providers have typed in the medical notes for patients. Where are the statistics for the patients that have an unexplained kidney injury?  Or many unexplained GI bleeds? Or the significant increase in cellulitis cases of extremities, leading to amputation and/or death? How about the nervous system disorders patients and their care givers are noticing taking place after the V? Where and who is following the increase in lack of healing from a typical knee or ankle revision/repair, due to vascular complications? Or how about the cancer patient that was in remission for years, yet after he received the inoculation, he lived only a week? How are the deaths of these people, whom have received the inoculation, not noticed by the medical field?  How are there not more questions raised as to the increase in these cases?  Why aren’t we looking a little closer at the connection instead of only worrying about the number of increase C cases? And making sure public see the V versus the unV’d people.  NO where have I seen the numbers being broadcasted regarding the VERY sick and dying, whom have had the V!!!  Just the other day, the unit I am on had over 80% people with the V!!  These people are hospitalized! And they are filling not just the unit I am on, but having to be transferred to higher levels of care because their organs are shutting down. I feel like a massacre is happening in the hospital from this V and no one seems to notice.  Their eyes are fixed on only C+ patients.  

Just like the actual virus itself, not everyone reacts the same to the inoculation either. Yet, I am concerned with how mandates are coming.  This should remain a choice of the people, without guilty others, whether they choose it or not. 

I am tired of the argument: its just like every other vaccine.  Um, no other vaccine has been pushed down the throats of the people like this one has.  That fact alone should cause one to pause. The fact so many report adverse events have been reported, yet it has not been pulled, is concerning as well.  In the past, when there been 50 adverse events, the drug was pulled and revisited before mass production and administration. This is not the case. VAERS reports (as of Sept 13, 2021) 7,653 deaths.  DEATHS. That number doesn’t include other adverse events. (Go check the website out for yourself).  Yet, hospitals continue to push the V. Yet, they aren’t looking at the population of the V people in their facility, struggling with health.

C is real.  Yet, there are also ways to prevent getting it.  Eating healthy. The vitamins and nutrients one needs to boost their immune system is found in fruits and veggies. Doctors have shown if your Vitamin D levels are greater than 120, one is almost immune to getting C. Because your cells are healthy and ready to fight off these bugs.  Also, early treatment with Ivermectin.  EARLY treatment. Ivermectin, although laughed at by many, has proven to enter the body, search out cells, open the cell and administer zinc straight to the nasty bug, reducing the sickness and length of sickness. Yet, hospitals are refusing to use it.  What if.  Just play the what if game.  Just like some want to play the what if game with the V.  Why wouldn’t you be willing to play that game with Ivermectin?  Ivermectin has been around a whole lot longer and has been found effective and safe. Not to mention it is reasonably priced.  Why aren’t medical facilities pushing for health and prevention, as well as this early treatment, instead of pushing a V that doesn’t seem to be as effective as once thought?

So, when people throw around, “Just get the V, its like all the others”, I have a hard time with that due to the amount of sick, sick patients I am taking care of whom have had the V.  What you surround yourself with or listen to, will be how to view the rest of the world. There are always more than one side to the story and I enjoy hearing both sides.

So much more going on in my head and when I get it on paper, I will share. Until then, I continue to pray to be used for God’s glory and share information and God's hope to others.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your boldness in sharing the truth of what you are seeing on the frontline. Praying that God will continue to reveal the truth to you and open doors for you to share His truth with others.

    ReplyDelete